Finding Joy in the Journey
Ten years ago, I had the opportunity that would open a new door for me. I was nominated to be a sales field trainer and as a medical sales professional, it meant I had the opportunity to train new hires on the sales team. The lightbulb appeared above my head: I love to teach and train others! Maybe I forgot I started teaching group fitness classes when I was 19. I always found happiness in supporting others get fit or grow their human potential in sales and life. Teaching and supporting others to be the best has been my mission.
I learned to invest in my human potential at 19 and it has been who I am and I will continue to invest in myself – because it is the best investment we can ever make. My father always valued a good eduction. Mom has always been amazing in sales and human potential. Getting educated I say ‘learners are earners.’
Have you found your mission? In sales, my mission was to serve my customers and create a world class customer experience. In coaching and training, it is to serve my students and clients to be their best. The best way to find it and grow it is do identify what is your…
Joy in the Journey
‘Today I begin a new life,’ Og Mandino says:
…for when an act becomes easy through constant repetition it becomes a pleasure to perform and if it is a pleasure to perform it is man’s nature to perform it often. When I perform it often it becomes a habit and I become its slave and since it is a good habit this is my will.
Today I begin a new life
These are my keys to finding our mission and maintaining Joy in the Journey:
- If its not fun, its not worth doing
- When I think ‘I have to, I should, I must,’ I am stuck in the cycle of obligation
- My mission is the thing I love to do – even if I was not compensated, I would still find joy and happiness in doing it
- If I am stuck, I am facing a wall of resistance, the terror barrier, avoiding taking something on new in my life – leaving a corporate sales training job is a personal example
- Our subconscious mind is our doorbell – follow your gut, it is always right – if it doesn’t feel right, whether it is work, a commitment, a relationship…DONT DO IT!!
- I own, honor, and respect my boundaries
- When I say NO, what do I say YES to?
- Release the UGG factor – how can I eliminate that what does not bring me joy?
I think of you as a success minded friend, and I am so excited and passionate about sharing my mission with you: to accelerate sales confidence, one habit at a time and to work with sales and success driven stars to crush their results: so they can live a life of PEACE and leave a life of STRESS –to be the BEST version of THEMSELF!
I look forward to sharing tips to building SUCCESS habits! Welcome to the journey of being the best version of yourself!