Is change easy? Not always – but it is ALWAYS worth it. However, we often choose PAIN of the SAME vs. PAIN of the CHANGE – and hold our happiness hostage – we keep ourself from getting what we want out of a habit of thinking. Daydreaming of ‘someday I will…’ keeps us stuck. There is a 1 word solution: ACTION!
Everybody loves a COMEBACK!
How about you? I find that on the other side of resistance (avoiding a change) is FREEDOM!
Are you experiencing SUCCESS or feeling STUCK?
There are 4 steps to a (SALES) COMEBACK: Today I will reveal…
STEP 3: ACTION
Now that we are AWARE, have made a DECISION and set the DATE that we want to make a change, it is time to take ACTION. In other words, ‘I will act now,’ even if it is a only 2 MM step! Think progress vs. perfection!
ACTION Motivating Ideas:
• Where will be 1 year from today if I don’t make a change?
• I trust my gut instinct, my intuition is my guide and subconscious mind.
• It is time to get out of my head and into my heart.
• A ship is not meant to stay in the harbour.
• If not now, when?
How can we take ACTION?
• REMEMBER other times in your life that you took action and it paid off.
• ACTIVITY = RESULTS and the results are based on acting now!
• TRUST that life begins outside our comfort zone. The fight or flight feeling is an outdated thought habit from our ancestors. Do it now!
• 2 MM is 1 step, 1 day at a time. ‘The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 single step.’
• REWARD and RECORD. Celebrate ALL your victories and track them as a metric that you can do it.
• BONUS: GET SUPPORT hire a coach! Coaching works! Are you sick of being stuck, seeking success? Having the support of someone else can make all the difference in the world!
Knowing you have someone on YOUR team who believes in you can help you grow, move forward in your life, and amplify your personal power! (Speaking from being a sales coaching client in my career!)
I will post my 4 Steps to Starting Your (Sales) Comeback in the coming days. Watch for my blog to learn more!!